Efficient and Effective AC to DC Power Conversion for Outdoor Use
GlacialPower, a sub-division of the experienced technology manufacturer GlacialTech Inc., is pleased to announce their latest, innovative LED driver series – GP-LS200P.
Designed for outdoor applications such as streetlights, the GP‐LS200P series efficiently regulates voltage and power consumption. With these drivers, outdoor lighting can benefit from the advantages of LED lighting including lower power consumption, natural‐looking light with no perceptible flickering, and extremely long product lives.
GlacialPower's new LED driver series effectively transforms AC voltage ranging from 90 to 295V into useable DC voltage. The four models of the GP‐LS200P series respectively have a DC voltage output from 12 to 48V. Additionally, the Power Factor Correction (PFC) of the power driver is also highly specialized and maintains a clean and pure sine waveform of current to improve electric power quality – enhancing LED life and reducing power losses from electric power pollution.
Built to be smaller than its competitors, the GP-LS200P series maintains optimal temperatures with cooling by free air convection. Adding the fact that GlacialPower's GP-LS200P LED driver series sets up almost instantly – 1.5 seconds – makes it a ideal solution for high brightness LED outdoor applications.
Read more about GP-LS200P Series LED Drivers at:http://www.glacialpower.com/products/led-driver-PFC2.htm
Excellent LED lighting products you can trust
The design of LED lighting products is based on three core technologies: electrical design (LED drivers), mechanical design (cooling devices), and optical design (lamp holders). In the GlacialTech family, these roles are performed by GlacialPower, GlacialTech, and GlacialLight. With these three core technologies in hand; GlacialTech has integrated all the resources required for exceptional products. The company manufactures excellent LED lighting products that you can trust.
Benefits of LED lighting compared to traditional lighting
• Directional lighting: ideal for flashlights/torches and spotlights
• No warm-up time in cold environments: LEDs need no warm-up time, unlike conventional CFLs
• No harmful radiation or hazardous metals: LEDs don’t emit harmful radiation, unlike ultraviolet or infrared emitting halogen lamps; and they don’t contain hazardous metals like mercury, which is found in mercury lamps
• Extremely long lifetimes free users from frequent bulb replacement costs
• Extremely small carbon footprint: an environmentally-friendly technology