-Indoor/Outdoor Energy Efficient Flood Lights in Three Varieties-
GlacialLight, a sub-division of the experienced technology manufacturer GlacialTech Inc., is pleased to announce a new LED Flood Light Series using Philips Lumileds LED Chips - the GL-FL12, GL-FL30, and GL-FL120.
The GlacialLight Flood Light Series provides a direct indoor and outdoor replacement solution for outdated mercury lamps. With Philips Lumileds LED Chips efficiently converting electricity into light, GlacialLight's Flood Light Series produces natural-looking light for over 30,000 hours. When used for eight hours a day these LED floodlights last for over a decade, lowering maintenance cost.
Shining high quality cool white light while using less energy than traditional lighting, the GL-FL12 (13W), GL-FL30 (27W), and GL-FL120 (110W) are equivalent to 50W, 75W, and 300W mercury lamps, respectively. Not only does this GlacialLight series help to reduce energy consumption, but also with a color temperature of 6000K and a color rendering index of at least 70, people and objects will look more natural in the gentler LED light with no perceptible flickering.
With the environment in mind GlacialLight designed the Flood Light Series to contain no hazardous chemicals, such as mercury, or harmful radiation emissions such as UV or IR, making them more eco-friendly than traditional lighting. The Flood Light Series is also more economically friendly, consuming less power while providing more light, than traditional lighting products.
GL-FL Navi Series LED Flood Light Features:
• Indoor & outdoor use
• High power efficiency > 90%(GL-FL120); >80% (GL-FL12 & FL30)
• LED chips by Philips Lumileds
• Long life span: >30,000 hours
• Ideal replacement for mercury lamps
• Cool easy on the eyes light & no warm-up
• Eco-friendly: No UV, no IR, & no mercury
Excellent LED lighting products you can trust
Design of LED lighting products is based on three core technologies including electrical design (LED drivers), mechanical design (cooling devices), and optical design (lamp holders), respectively performed by GlacialPower, GlacialTech, and GlacialLight in the GlacialTech family. With the three core technologies in hand, GlacialTech has integrated all the resources required for exceptional designs and manufactures excellent LED lighting products you can trust.
Advantages and benefits of LED lighting compared to traditional lighting
• Directional lighting: ideal for flashlights/torches and spotlights
• No warm-up time in cold environments: LEDs don’t require warm-up time like conventional CFLs
• No harmful radiation and no hazardous metals: LEDs don’t emit harmful radiation such as Ultraviolet or Infrared emitting halogen lamps and don’t contain hazardous metals such as mercury contained in mercury lamps
• Extremely long lifetimes free users from frequent bulb replacement
• Extremely small carbon footprints: an environmentally-friendly technology