Bright LED expected full year revenues for 2010 reached NT$5.1 billion

Benefit from stronger shipments for LED TV backlight applications, Taiwan LED chip packaging house Bright LED Electronics wanted to December revenues would be NT$400 million (US$13.5 million) and full year revenues would reach NT$5.1 billion in 2010, with up 20% compared to 2009.

In the LED lighting devices, Bright LED planed to ship about 50,000 units in 2011, from 25,000 units for 2010. Recently, the company had opened ten sales outlets for LED lighting devices, and would introduce new commercial lighting products soon.

The market pointed out, LED lighting revenues would account for above 20% of the company’s revenues in 2011 from 8-10% in 2010. Meanwhile, the company expected overall revenues jumped another 30% on year in 2011 on the strength of China's LED lighting market and rising shipments for TV backlight applications.

Disclaimers of Warranties
1. The website does not warrant the following:
1.1 The services from the website meets your requirement;
1.2 The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the service;
1.3 The accuracy, reliability of conclusions drawn from using the service;
1.4 The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness, or security of any information that you download from the website
2. The services provided by the website is intended for your reference only. The website shall be not be responsible for investment decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from use of the website or the information contained therein<
Proprietary Rights
You may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party, any materials contained on the services without the express prior written consent of the website or its legal owner.

TSLC Corporation, a subsidiary of SemiLEDs, launched sampling of its tri-color Mini LED series, targeted to provide LED display manufacturers with surface-mounting (SMT) compatible devices. The first product in the tri-color multi pixel series... READ MORE

The German chemistry giant BASF has revealed its development of dark automotive paint colors that are reflective to LiDAR for enhancing the detecting function of autonomous cars. LiDAR plays a critical role to the development of autonomous veh... READ MORE