San’an Opto Board Approves Cher Detank’s Equity Transfer Agreement

San’an Opto board has approved an equity share transfer agreement signed with Cher Detank.

According to San’an Opto’s development plans to better support subsidiary Wuhu Anrui Opto’s development, the board considered acquiring all of Cher Detank’s share in the company, and will be using RMB 40.79 million (US $6.65 million) from its own account. After the equity share transfer, Wuhu Anrui Opto will become a wholly owned subsidiary of San’an Opto.

Wuhu Anrui Optoelectronics (芜湖安瑞光电) is a joint venture set up by San’an Opto and Cher Detank. The subsidiary’s registered finance was RMB 80 million. Initially, San’an Opto held a 51 percent stake in the company, while Cher Detank held the remaining 49 percent, according to data compiled. The subsidiary is mainly involved in LED package, applications, automobile lighting and other related component designs, manufacturing, sales and other services. 

As of June 30, 2014, Wuhu Anrui OPtoelectronics total assets reached about RMB 1.90 billion, but also incurred a total loss of RMB 1.17 billion. During the first half of 2014, the subsidiary’s revenue reached RMB 154.47 million, while net profit was about RMB 8.29 million.

Disclaimers of Warranties
1. The website does not warrant the following:
1.1 The services from the website meets your requirement;
1.2 The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the service;
1.3 The accuracy, reliability of conclusions drawn from using the service;
1.4 The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness, or security of any information that you download from the website
2. The services provided by the website is intended for your reference only. The website shall be not be responsible for investment decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from use of the website or the information contained therein<
Proprietary Rights
You may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party, any materials contained on the services without the express prior written consent of the website or its legal owner.

Streetlights and high-bay fixtures require high flux and efficacy to meet the ever increasing demands for system efficiency and energy cost reduction for these applications. Today, LUXEON 5050 LEDs received an upgrade in both flux and efficacy... READ MORE

The recent outbreak of COVID-19 has prompted the large-scale search for practical solutions that can prevent the spread of the deadly virus — from researchers and scientists committed to finding a solution, to the manufacturers and consu... READ MORE